Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

god bless me

hey, first of all, i am a free-thinker.



Yesterday, i had been forced to join L20 4x100 because Syahbandar don't have any runner for this acara.
So, being 7 years in this school, it was too freshy for me because i never run b4!
And, i guess lady luck has guided me a lot since my team still owning bronze medal although we just came in 4th spot AKA LAST spot. >< (Hey, cant blame me la, school put so many pros in others rumah)
Because of red team, our team move forward and became 3rd because one of their player crossed our line.(i din noe actually LOL) Herm....So it brought us the historical bronze medal and also my first sport medal in this school. Perhaps second medal if counted from primary school HAHA.
Although ppl were saying me that 'jian dao bao', ' zap dao bao', 'jian dao bian yi', 'xin yun de', i dont care =D

because what my team did was the same as others. We RAN, We TIRED, We TRIED, lastly WE COMPLETED it. SO, what's wrong with the medal? RIGHT? my crew members , dun feel shame for it, We actually deserved it kay? ;D ( feel sorry laksamana ><)


Feel happy because that medal wasn't as light as plastic bag but it gained some weight.
I m happy for it, really! Here is the photo for it. HEHE







No comments:

Post a Comment