Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

stupid lah.....dare u !

today i was going to take masai bus as usual.....waited at bus stop infront pelangi mall....
It was going to rain....
ME n LUKMAN was waiting for the bus...and very lucky that we managed to get on the bus before it started to rain heavily.....
As soon as the bus stopped....me n lukman rush towards the bus.....in the same time....two strangers.....come and squeeze with us....
from his mouth...i heard: ''hujan! hujan!''
that time....rain was pouring but it wasn't so heavily....so they also squeeze for that reason....
So, they keep squeezing on me...bullshit...=='''
thanks to all of my friends because they also happened on them....
I wasn't that stupid ok....i started to stay alert....suddenly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I FEEL MY BAG WAS TOUCHING BY SOMEONE.....consequently...i turned my head back and




stared them fiercely.....the man seemed that his plan was failed...so he also look at me .....
i never scold him at that time....i don't want to creat trouble....so i just ignored it since they failed to steal my wallet....but i felt regret that didn't take his photo.....LOL


FRIENDS,aware to them!

3 comments: