Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gonna Die?

- (Dun criticize about my grammar thx!)-


4.30pm,i just woke up by the alarm with Girls Generation's song.
4.30pm,i haven swept yet.
4.30pm,i haven tidied up my clothes.
4.30pm,i haven cooked also.(did u guys cook so early? o.0)

4.45pm,i typing www.blogger.com
4.46pm,i typing bleach_terence@hotmail.com
4.46pm,i entered my password...xxxxxxxx.
Why?


i m sooooo afraid......about my dream...
Due to woke up in the early morning just now,i decided to take a nap on my bed at 2.30pm.
3.00pm,i woke up because i had a dream which set me in cinema and watching horror movie.....i was frightened by the ghost...haha sounds funny huh...
Just 30minutes? i continued to sleep..................sleep..........then i dream about our lovely zihern and justin^^....hahahahaha...zihern lah...keep show us his fb photo...that's why i dreamed about his photo....(so frightened)

My Dream started with Kumon....lols

I picked up the phone...'Hello,terence today kumon had to closed...so can u help me take care of those student?' 'K....'

So the next scene was Justin already stay in my house....he very intelligent,obedient and my sister also praised him so much...i Had alot of fun with Justin...haha
So when the time's up...he had to go back (my 'dream-controller' just let him dissapear in my dream)
After taking good care with Justin...i went to sleep....lols...i slept in my dream...haha!

From here....omg....i cant tahan anymore...same as what i told eeink them...i couldnt wake up...?
i tried to let myself stay calm and ''had to wake up myself ''...i still cant do it....my hand n leg were freeze or something like that lah...Just that i cant move....oh shit!

Gosh,am i going to die in my dream...yer dun wan leh...i got so many thing haven try yet...how can i die like this....haha
i KKKKKKKKKeep struggling but useless...i still do nothing...
i give up ....just let my body relax...cause when that time...i feel very very very sleepy...dun like to take any action...so i going to close my eyes and
sleep.


'HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'...finally i woke up.....my body was sweating....clothes also been wet...haha...so scare...
i intend to sleep again because i still very exhausted
But...i dun dare...haha!
No! i dun want to die !!!!!Rest in Pieces?! Rest in Peace?? i dun like both!
i so scared once i sleep i have to face the same problem again...lols

so the next thing i must do was....record down in my blog! haha!

-Finish- (ignore grammatic mistake then it would be great passage huh? right!ha!)
5.06pm
**listening snsd's song again**




No comments:

Post a Comment