Total Pageviews

Friday, March 12, 2010

fairytale lah....haha

Yesterday i m really really happy because that suprise was too big for me!

i woke up at 7.00am...too nervous...then open computer,sign in msn, watching pps, to make me relax bit...the time is getting nearer...=='''
9.30 i walked to school.The more nearer i getting with school....more nervous i get!
after reaching school...saw some friends waiting at the pondok there,chatting playing.
They seems not nervous at al...but mayb they r trying to release their tension bah!

So i sat down...heard ppl saying only got 26 ppl straight A's. I just ignored it because that wasn't including me! Result was postponed to 10.30am (actually was 10am).
10.30am reach, everyone 'chiong' into dewan...only left us....sitting there...'emo-ing'
Then after that pn.Suzana giving her speech loh...then clap clap clap clap for the straight A's student...

I still nagging to myself that Pn.Suzana pls faster annouced finish the straight A's student,So that i can faster go to my class n take my result.

AT THIS MOMENT! MIRACLE~! TERENCE. CHONG JIA XUN....i been shock lah!
lagging there few second then baru naik stage....omg..i still wondering whether she wrongly called or what...macam tak benar jer...==
On the stage, my friends all giving me hug, wah so touching lah! This day also comes to me! i cant imagine!!! argh!!!
The next move was calling my mum to tell her the suprise....sms to my sister n all....all cant believe on my result...haha...cant blame lah..i cant believe also~
My dad also calling me (i cant call him because he didnt bring his phone), he also cant believed it ,he still came to school for checking my slip...aiyo...father!

After that, i celebrate with my friends~They also get excellent result! Grazt to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment