Total Pageviews

Friday, June 10, 2011

daughtry

i love his song,
it gave me two kind of feeling

1st ~ lonely, sad, emo....u felt that u r the only person left in this world..lol...no cheating i really got this feeling
2nd ~ it cures anything.Strange huh, felt sad when listened his song, but sometimes u get 'confortable' feel ....haha

today felt something wrong between me and my friends(actually is tlen thinks too much)
suddenly daughtry song came out...pheh...super sad seh...after second song...i felt better....HAIZ, sometimes i felt that i just got too much confident in myself , hey do u think everyone ..................you? nope-.- ermmmmmm, nvm nvm nvm nvm person like me memang have to hold banyak banyak confident. I m proud of my confident!!! ><



conclusion:
i love daughtry <3 really love him sooo much, eh...should be love THEM so much~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment