Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Forgetful is really terrible!

omg...today i was forget to bring my key.Actually, today morning already showed the 'sign' for me to forget to bring key. I couldn't find my key this morning so i took my mum's one. And when i got into the car, I left it on the car's door, the actual place should be the hole which beside the button for the car window...ok i don't know what is that called. Imagine yourself....
So when i reached school, I got down the car without taking my key! And i only realised that i left my key inside the car when i got down from BUS! ( that time was 2.15pm)


SO? WHAT SHOULD I DO?
I decided to climb over the gate and just sitting in front of my front door.To make myself not embarrass, i pulled the hanging shirt things( dunno what it called) to block from others' sight. Oh shit! I dreaming, solving MathT, soon i going to sleep.At last, i slept! I felt glad that i didn't want to go toilet at that time. haha! So time passes fast, my sis came back at 5pm and i was sooooooo excited! Otherwise i had to w8 for my mum who came back at 7pm! HOlly crap+ bloody hell!!!!

Thanks to this 'forgetness' because i had experience this today and....sure...
I promised that i won't forget to bring key next time!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ==u really...
    luckily i didnt fetch u go back..abo u will more earlier reach home...

    ReplyDelete